Marketing and Activation
Our strategic aims are:
Enhance the vibrancy and economic prosperity of the City and Braddon District through cultural, community and creative activities and events.
Build relationships and partnerships that create economic growth.
Promote and market the District as the premier retail, commercial and residential precinct to increase visitation and spend.
Use robust evidence to shape future marketing and activation activities.
Current projects are:
- Annual World Curry Festival (50,000+)
- Annual Christmas In The City (60,000+)
- Skating At Garema Place (23,000+ people a year)
- Taste of Braddon Festival (New Event)
- The Grants In The City program (over 30 events sponsored each year)