Our strategic aims are:
In partnership with Government, invest in legacy capital works that improve the District, increase pride and leave a legacy for all.
Invest in value-for-money works projects that improve the appeal and vibrancy of the District.
Current projects are:
- Street art project (in partnership with ACT Government and building owners)
- Braddon Elouera/Lonsdale Capital works project (in partnership with ACT Government)
- Braddon and City lights in trees (2 contracts)
- Intervention in Garema Place (new project in partnership)
- Precinct planning study (possible partnership with government)
- West Row Park minor works (possible new project)
- Verity Lane waste enclosure (possible new project in partnership)
- City West Capital works project (possible new project in partnership)
- Garema Place lights in trees (extension of existing project)
- Northbourne Avenue Melbourne and Sydney buildings facades (possible new project in partnership)