Join the annual meeting-of-the-minds for 1000s of Government technology leaders.
Technology in Government is Australia’s largest IT event for the Government. It combines a high- level conference with a large scale exhibition, bringing together senior Public Sector Technologists and Communications Experts to learn, network and source ICT solutions for the ongoing transformation within Government.
This event provides a chance for government leaders:
- Explore the role of next-gen technologies in executing strategy and enhancing service delivery;
- Uncover how the developments in legislation and procurement procedures will affect your department;
- Measure the progress your transformation initiatives against successful project case studies;
- Discover how international governments are leveraging technology to better serve their citizens;
- Create your own conference agenda from seven tailored programs and ten networking activities;
- Network with other government professional, the private sector and entrepreneur community;
- Access the biggest live market place of emerging public and private ICT technologies.