Find it Now!
Simple and straightfoward directions to businesses and locations in the Canberra CBD. READ MORE...
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully. We collect information about you for three reasons:
- To enable us to communicate with you about company activities
- To keep you up to date with events and City news
- To keep us informed about the profile of stakeholders in the City
The type of information we collect about you includes:
- Your name, address, phone number & email address
- The type of property you own or occupy in the City
- The type of business you conduct in the City
- your credit/debit card details
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or promptly correct them.
We will not disclose any personal information about you to external organisations other than as required by law.
We will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
If you access our website you should know that we may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a ‘cookie’ which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should email firstname.lastname@example.org